Many of Dupont’s galleries, embassies and cultural and education centers will open their doors to the public on Friday for the monthly ArtWalk. October’s event will feature several live performances, self-guided gallery tours and unique exhibits.
This month’s event will take place on Friday Oct. 6 from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. at the following locations:
- Dupont Circle Hotel (1500 New Hampshire Ave NW)
- Embassy of Peru (1700 Massachusetts Ave NW)
- Embassy of Portugal (2012 Massachusetts Ave NW)
- Gallery 2112 (2112 R St. NW)
- The Heurich House Museum (1307 New Hampshire Ave NW)
- IA&A at Hillyer (9 Hillyer Ct. NW)
- Museum of the Palestinian People (1900 18th St. NW)
- Pen Arts Gallery (1701 N St. NW)
- Q Street Fine Art (1 St. Matthews Ct NW)
- Studio Gallery (2108 R St. NW)
- Washington Center of ADA University (1627 21st St. NW)
- Washington Studio School (2129 S St. NW)
This event is free and open to the public. There is no advanced registration required to attend. Visit dupontcirclebid.org for more information about the event and participating locations.
Sarah Payne is a reporter for Capital Community News. She can be reached at email@example.com.