CiNoMatic, NoMa’s free outdoor movie series at Alethia Tanner Park (227 Harry Thomas Way NE), returns for its fifth season this fall with a line up of family-favorite films.
The theme for the fall 2023 season, Art & Soul, will feature a different movie each Wednesday evening beginning September 13 through October 11.
Lawn seating in the park will open one hour prior to showtime and will be first come, first served. Movie-goers are encouraged to bring blankets and chairs and support local NoMa restaurants open for takeout. Several food trucks will also be on-site at each film.
- In the Heights: September 13 at 7:20 p.m
- Pitch Perfect: September 20 at 7:15 p.m.
- School of Rock: September 27 at 7 p.m.
- La La Land: October 4 at 6:50 p.m.
- The Greatest Showman: October 11 at 6:45 p.m.
Visit cinomatic.org for more information.
Sarah Payne is a reporter for Capital Community News. She can be reached at email@example.com.