Celebrate the arts with new exhibitions, showcases, and chocolate at this month’s Dupont Circle ArtWalk. The event will take place Friday, July 7, from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. at 13 locations across the neighborhood.
This self guided tour will take guests through galleries, cultural institutes, museums and more with art features from across the globe. This month’s participating locations include:
- Dupont Circle Hotel (1500 New Hampshire Ave NW)
- The Heurich House Museum (1307 New Hampshire Ave NW)
- Embassy of Peru (1700 Massachusetts Ave NW)
- IA&A at Hillyer (9 Hillyer Ct NW)
- Middle East Institute Art Gallery (1763 N St NW)
- Pen Arts Gallery (1701 N St. NW)
- Q Street Fine Art (1 St. Matthews Ct NW)
- Qatar America Institute for Culture (1319 18th St NW)
- Slow Down Market (1710 Connecticut Ave NW, Suite 101)
- Studio Gallery (2108 R St. NW)
- Synergy and Serenity (1803 Connecticut Ave NW)
- Washington Center of ADA University (1627 21st St NW)
- Washington Studio School (2129 S St. NW)
Local gelateria Dolci Gelati will be at the event to celebrate National Chocolate Day by offering four different flavors of their authentic Italian chocolate gelato, available on a first come first served basis for attendees.
This free experience takes place on the first Friday of each month at various establishments in the Dupont Circle neighborhood. Participants are invited stop by any of the participating art galleries from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. No advanced registration is required, and the self guided experience is free of charge.
This month, guests wishing to visit the Heurich House Museum must purchase a $10 ticket. You can learn more about the museum and purchase passes here.
You can learn more about ArtWalk and the Dupont Circle Business Improvement District (BID) at dupontcirclebid.org.
Sarah Payne is a reporter for Capital Community News. She can be reached at email@example.com.