Join some of the District’s most acclaimed chefs and restauranteurs at Mess Hall (703 Edgewood Street NE) on June 10 for an exclusive preview into the up and coming cuisine of the District.
This signature food festival offers attendees the opportunity to savor signature dishes and drinks from nine of DC’s most hyped new restaurants all before they open to the public.
Participating restaurants include:
- A To-Be-Named Mediterranean Concept by Matt Baker (Gravitas, Michele’s)
- Mahal Afro-Filipino BBQ by Jerome Grant (Sweet Home Café, Dacha Restaurant Group)
- A To-Be-Named Korean BBQ Concept by Kevin Tien (Moon Rabbit)
- Alfreda by Russell Smith (The Source, Cut by Wolfgang Puck)
- San Pancho by David Perez and Carolina McCandless (Cielo Rojo)
- Elena James by Colin McClimans and Danilo Simic (Opal, Nina May)
- Mallard by Hamilton Johnson (Honeysuckle, American Son)
- Two Nine by Zach Ramos and Amy Phan (Ama Ami)
- Urai by Ben Plyraharn (Newland, Maketto)
The event will take place in two rounds: round one from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. and round two from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. Participants of either round will also enjoy local beers from Right Proper Brewing Company, as well as cocktails galore powered by spirits provided by District Made Spirits.
All guests must be 21 year or older to participate. Tickets to the event range in price from $99 to $159. You can read more about the event, participating locations and purchase tickets to attend here.
Sarah Payne is a reporter for Capital Community News. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.