Celebrate the arts with new exhibitions, showcases, receptions and artistic features at the Dupont Circle ArtWalk. The event will take place Friday, June 2, from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. at 12 locations across the neighborhood.
This self guided tour will take guests through galleries, cultural institutes, museums and more with art features from across the globe. This month’s participating locations include:
- Gallery 2112 (2112 R St. NW)
- The Heurich House Museum (1307 New Hampshire Ave NW)
- IA&A at Hillyer (9 Hillyer Ct NW)
- Middle East Institute Art Gallery (1763 N St NW)
- Museum of the Palestinian People (1900 18th St. NW)
- Pen Arts Gallery (1701 N St. NW)
- Q Street Fine Art (1 St. Matthews Ct NW)
- Qatar America Institute for Culture (1319 18th St NW)
- Studio Gallery (2108 R St. NW)
- The Ven at Embassy Row (2015 Massachusetts Ave NW)
- Washington Center of ADA University – ADA Art Gallery (1627 21st St NW)
- Washington Studio School (2129 S St. NW)
This free experience takes place on the first Friday of each month at various establishments in the Dupont Circle neighborhood. Participants are invited stop by any of the participating art galleries from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. No advanced registration is required, and the self guided experience is free of charge.
This month, guests wishing to visit the Heurich House Museum must purchase a $10 ticket. You can learn more about the museum and purchase passes here.
You can learn more about ArtWalk and the Dupont Circle Business Improvement District (BID) at dupontcirclebid.org.
Sarah Payne is a reporter for Capital Community News. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.